FAQs | Returns | Shipping | Shop Policies | Siren Body Jewelry
All sales are final.
Returns and Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges to due Blood Borne Pathogen regulations.
Please contact us, via email with your order number and full name if there's a manufacturing issue you'd like to discuss.
All orders ship via the USPS.
We create, package and drop off your gorgeous body jewelry to their agency for shipping and delivery.
The United States Postal Service (USPS; also known as the Post Office, U.S. Mail, or Postal Service) is an independent agency of the executive branch of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States, including its insular areas and associated states.
All orders ship within 3-7 business days after purchase. Custom orders take much longer 4-8 week wait times are expected.
Packages are shipped via the USPS with tracking.
Lost, Damaged or Missing Packages
By purchasing from Siren Body Jewelry, you agree to not hold us responsible or liable for anything that happens to your package after the USPS accepts the parcel.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged late or missing packages.
- We do not respond to tracking inquiries.
- You have a tracking number, please use that number and look it up via the USPS.com website.
- If you cannot locate your tracking number, call and leave a voicemail with your order number.
- No email tracking inquiries will be answered.
You have a tracking number provided.
Contact your local post office for shipment and in-transit inquiries. USPS.com is helpful for tracking movement.
We suggest you upgrade your shipping to have insurance if you are concerned about package errors from the USPS.com.
In the case that something happens to your package, you can file a claim with the USPS.
We cannot control and are not responsible for the speed, loss, any damages or any missing packages.
These responsibilities rest on the USPS and you, the buyer.
- If a buyer's package is returned due to an inaccurate or incomplete address, the buyer is responsible for reshipment fees.
We cannot guarantee any edits or revisions to address performed after purchase.
Please enter your correct shipping address at the time of check out.
- Enter your current address only.
- Make sure not to have autofill use an old address.
5 Day Replacement Policy
If your jewelry has a manufacturing issue, gemstone loss or threading error, you are eligible for our 5 day replacement program.
We offer the same item replacement for 5 days after USPS tracking confirms delivery.
- You must pay for shipping and ship the item back to us via the USPS First Class Parcel mail with tracking number.
- You must submit the tracking number to us when shipping.
- Once received, we will evaluate your jewelry and send out your replacement.
- We do not offer refunds for manufacturing defects.
We do not offer cancellations, all sales are final.
We do our best to help with any sizing questions you may have.
Please contact us if you are unsure of your gauge, length and/or diameter before placing your order.
We are not responsible for items ordered in the wrong gauge, length, diameter, etc.
If you have any doubts, please visit your local body piercer to get your jewelry measured.
We are not responsible for jewelry ordered in the wrong gauge, size or length. If you are unsure, measure or visit your local piercer for accurate measurements.
We will not refund for jewelry ordered in the wrong size, gauge, length, etc.